Weeping Steve Skojec Claims Pope Francis Poisoned Little Alfie Evans!


Weeping Steve Skojec makes the connection:

I can tell you the moment I connected with the story. I was sitting in my car outside a shop, waiting to go in. I had my phone in my hand, and checking my emails and notifications, came across a video of Alfie opening his eyes and looking around the room while sucking on a pacifier. That’s when I realized that this little boy was very much alive, and that they were going to kill him anyway. I was suddenly overcome with grief, my eyes filling with tears. I found myself imagining being in Tom Evans’ place, fighting for one of my own sons. I broke down. Source

Who's "they" - as in - "they were going to kill him anyway?"

1. Pope Francis?

Really.

More lunacy from those who take up way toooo much space in the Latin Mass Pews......


Comments