La Salette Doom Since The Great American Eclipse 21 August 2017


The Church will be in eclipse, the world will be in dismay Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879) 

First Eclipse Doom Post:

Actual Doom Events:









SEPTEMBER 2017




September 08, 2017 8.1 EARTHQUAKE HITS MEXICO!









September 14, 2017 SOUTH ASIA FLOODS KILL 1,200



















OCTOBER 2017






October 09, 2017 PORTUGAL: FIRE DEVIL




And that brings us up to date....more doom to follow. I will probably create another post. Remember there may be a lull in the natural and man-made disasters - but that does not mean its over.

Remember that the start of the 35+ years of chastisements will start after both Pope are dead. So if you thought these last ten weeks or so were bad wait for the funeral of the last of the two Popes.

"I didn't see, I don't see any Great Pope or Great Monarch before an extremely great tribulation, horrifying, terrible and general for all Christendom. But before that time, twice there will be a short lived peace; two shaky, servile, doubtful popes" Mélanie

No one will escape what is to come:

“What countries shall be preserved from such calamities? Where shall we go for refuge? I, in my turn, shall ask, What is the country that observes the commandments of God? What country is not influenced by human fear where the interest of the Church and the glory of God are at stake? (Ah, indeed! What country, what nation upon earth?) In behalf of my Superior and myself, I have often asked myself where we could go for refuge, had we the means for the journey and for our subsistence, on condition that no person were to know it? But I renounce these useless thoughts. We are very guilty! In consequence of this, it is necessary that a very great and terrible scourge should come to revive our faith, and to restore to us our very reason, which we have almost entirely lost. Mélanie


MARIA OF THE CROSS, 
Victim of Jesus nee MELANIE CALVAT, 
Shepherdess of La Salette 

"I protest highly against a different text, which people may dare publish after my death. I protest once more against the very false statements of all those who dare say and write First that I embroidered the Secret; second, against those who state that the Queen Mother did not say to transmit the Secret to all her people." Melanie

Comments