Skojec In A Panic! Crazy Hickson & Her Crazy Stories! LOL!


LOL!

Hickson took the bait but left out the part where Pope Francis was pounding his fist on the desk with each question....bang!..pow!...bang!..bang!...bang!....oh and then those klieg lights used during the interrogation of Müller....I don't know why Hickson left that part out!

Here is the bait that Hickson took:

The pope told him, however, that he only had five questions for him:
  • Are you in favor of, or against, a female diaconate? “I am against it,” responded Cardinal Müller.
  • Are you in favor of, or against, the repeal of celibacy? “Of course I am against it,” the cardinal responded.
  • Are you in favor of, or against, female priests? “I am very decisively against it,” replied Cardinal Müller.
  • Are you willing to defend Amoris Laetitia? “As far as it is possible for me,” the Prefect of the Congregation for the Faith replied: “there still exist ambiguities.”
  • Are you willing to retract your complaint concerning the dismissal of three of your own employees? Cardinal Müller responded: “Holy Father, these were good, unblemished men whom I now lack, and it was not correct to dismiss them over my head, shortly before Christmas, so that they had to clear their offices by 28 December. I am missing them now.” Source
LOL!

Skojec

Here's the response from the Vatican:

Dear Marco,
I read your piece today about Card. Muller.
I have only one thing to say to you:
The recreation is completely false.
I ask you to publish what I am writing to you.
Thanks,
Greg

Source







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rad Trads Ann Barnhardt & Frank Walker Attacking Rad Trad Dave Domet's Annulment! What?

FSSP Gun Culture Richmond VA Diocese: Skojec Encourages Latin Mass Goers To Come Heavily ARMED To Mass!

2X Married Dave Domet (Vox Cantor) Takes Side With 5X Married Evangelical Kim Davis!

Rad Trad Claim Pope Francis & His Minions Are All Racists! Proof Is Pope's Letter To Black Cardinal Sarah!

Milo Yiannopoulos' Intern Lane Davis Stabs Dad To Death!

To 12333: Warning Sent To James Comey One Day Before 2015 San Bernardino Attack

Will Fr. John Zuhlsdorf Be Wearing GUNS Underneath His Vestments During The All Soul Pontifical Requiem Mass?

Fr James Martin, SJ‏ Defends Blessed Mother & St Joseph From Roy Moore Comparison! RAD TRADS Remain SILENT!