Fr. Ripperger Charges You To Hear Him Preach The Gospel & Steve Skojec Enables...


What is my reward then? That preaching the gospel, I may deliver the gospel without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel."

Give me money to hear the Gospel! ~ Fr. Ripperger 

Give me money to receive the Sacraments! ~ Fr. Ripperger 

What?

You must pay Steve Skojec or Fr. Ripperger in order to view the above video:

These media files are PenanceWare, which require that you do one of the following: (1) $1.00 via Paypal, (2) offer up a decade of the Rosary, or (3) perform some form of penance for the intentions of Fr. Ripperger (for each individual media file downloaded). The same rule applies if you copy and distribute to friends. External links, e.g. the videos from Keep the Faith, etc. are not Penanceware. Source

My blog however is FREE!

I charge nothing and will never ask for donations.

Something is not right with Skojec and the top Rad Trad bloggers always asking for money.....


Comments

  1. Ripperger's book on mental health is interesting. He has some fascinating things to say about nocturnal emissions! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. better than St Thomas?

      what kind of things?

      Silly things?

      Or how to prevent?

      like less food and drink - moderate exercise and less sleep?

      I'd like to know

      Most poor souls don't know what are nocturnal emissions

      Delete
  2. Some of them are copied and pasted from St Thomas, the others are his own ideas (ahem)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! did you know that the Catena Aurea (Golden Chain) of St. Thomas is nothing but a cut and paste job! LOL!

      Delete
    2. His own ideas? Doesn't involve a succubus and an incubus now does it?

      Delete

Post a Comment