Why You Should Never Send An E-Mail To The Pissed Off Palestinian Dave Domet Of Vox Cantoris Fame..........


Anonymous wrote:

I didn't know you celebrated Passover. I celebrated Easter--the institution of the holy Eucharist, the Priesthood, and the passion, death & resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ. I will be celebrating for 40 days more culminating in the Ascension of Our Lord and Pentecost. Then Trinity Sunday.

Vox says: Did I not refer to "Eastertide" in the post? Do you know that Eastertide means to Pentecost. Do you think I wrote that prayer which refers to "our feast of Passover?" Did you not read from whence it came? It was the closing prayer of First Vespers for the First Sunday after Easter according to the Divine Office (Divino Affaltu) and still used according to the 1962 Divine Office. Are you saying that since even prior to Trent and including St. Pius X and his reforms of Divino Afflatu that some how, this last week was not "Passover." If Trent said it was, through this prayer, if prior to that and up to now in the traditional Divine Office, states it, who are you to say it is not. Was Christ not our Paschal Sacrifice? Does the word "passover" mean "passed 0ver?" No, it does not, that is an English idiom. It is Pesach, which means, the Lamb! Now go back and read again what I wrote and click on the Divine Office tab and go to Vespers of last night if you do not believe me. It is quite fitting to refer to the Easter Octave as PASSOVER!

Anonymous wrote:

Not only do you leave out the Resurrection, but now you are God (or are you prophesying?): "As we have just passed the recollection of the sufferings of Our Lord culminating in his passion and death, now also that the Church must follow the same path."

Vox says: What kind of accuser are you? Easter is our Lord's resurrection, it is the fulfilled Passover. Smarten up with your lying accusation of what I wrote. I am clearly not in the mood to take any abuse from you or anyone else, Got that? As for your comment about me being prophetic. Hardly friend, I am simply repeating the words of saints and pope that in the last days the Church must go through Her own Passion. How ill-equipped you are to comment such as this, go and learn.

Anonmyous said:

No more is the N.O. the Church then were the Jews who failed to accept Christ (i.e. who murdered Christ!). Stick w/the N.O. and you will go to your destruction as did the Jews who stuck w/the corrupt Caiaphas and Annas.

Vox wrote: Well, you clearly are a newbie or you would know my thoughts on the valid but nervous disordered liturgy that is that of Paul VI. I won't be attending a nephew's wedding next week because I cannot tolerate any longer the Novus Ordo. You dare to suggest to anyone something about me that is not true. My destruction the same as the Jews? Worry about yourself friend.

Anonymous wrote:

Why not focus your attention and thoughts on Jesus Christ and the things that are above? Psalm 1 says stop sitting in the company of the wicked. St Paul directs: "Let them be anathema!" Nothing should separate you from the joy of your salvation and the wonderful things God has done for us. Do not fret over the wicked. Overcome evil with good. As you say God will confound them. Might want to consider a mandatory rest from your blog til Pentecost.

Vox said:

Why not start your own blog and stop reading this one? I don't need your pageview! 9:39 am, April 23, 2017 SOURCE

I do my best to avoid men like Dave, and you should too.

Here's a rap video of some of Dave's SEMITE cousins....

I don't know which is worse Dave or the MUSLIM rappers! LOL!

Comments

  1. Funny that Vox should lash out like that at a fellow "Radical Traditionalist".

    Maybe he's in the mood for another annulment. LOL! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment