What Would Fr Z Do? Let's Say Fr. John Zuhlsdorf Was Sitting In The Office Texting When..........


I don’t know about you, but over the last year or so I have become increasingly disciplined regarding my situation awareness. When I get out of my car, I look around to see where everyone is. When I walk out the door, I look around to see where everyone is. When I walk into a place, I look around. I know where the doors and exits are. I see where everyone is, who comes in after me. If I see someone that looks or behaves oddly, I keep an eye on them. Fr. Z Read More>>>>>

Comments

  1. Fr. Z is starting to show his true colours.

    He will probably be an SSPV Bishop or Sedevacantist by the end of the year.

    He has endorsed the vile "neoconservative" writings of George Neumayr, a regular columnist at [del]Sex Scandal[del] Crisis Magazine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment