Remember When Ann Barnhardt Posted Her Home Address & Taunted Muslims To Come Get Her? Now MUSLIMS Broke Into Her House


First Ann's challange to all Muslims to come get her! This took place a few years ago in 2011:
DEATH THREAT: To:annbarnhardt 
I’m going to kill you when I find you. Don’t think I won’t, I know where you and your parents live and I’ll need is one phone-call to kill ya’ll. 
ANN’S RESPONSE: 
Re: Watch your back. 
Hello mufcadnan123! 
You don’t need to “find” me. My address is 9175 Kornbrust Circle, Lone Tree, CO 80124. 
Luckily for you, there are daily DIRECT FLIGHTS from Heathrow to Denver . Here’s what you will need to do. After arriving at Denver and passing through customs, you will need to catch the shuttle to the rental car facility. Once in your rental car, take Pena Boulevard to I-225 south. Proceed on I-225 south to I-25 south. Proceed south on I-25 to Lincoln Avenue which is exit 193. Turn right (west) onto Lincoln . Proceed west to the fourth light, and turn left (south) onto Ridgegate Boulevard . Proceed south, through the roundabout to Kornbrust Drive . Turn left onto Kornbrust Drive and then take an immediate right onto Kornbrust Circle . I’m at 9175.

Just do me one favor. PLEASE wear body armor. I have some new ammunition that I want to try out, and frankly, close-quarter body shots without armor would feel almost unsporting from my perspective. That and the fact that I’m probably carrying a good 50 I.Q. points on you makes it morally incumbent upon me to spot you a tactical advantage.

However, being that you are a miserable, trembling coward, I realize that you probably are incapable of actually following up on any of your threats without losing control of your bowels and crapping your pants while simultaneously sobbing yourself into hyperventilation. So, how about this: why don’t you contact the main mosque here in Denver and see if some of the local musloids here in town would be willing to carry out your attack for you?

After all, this is what your “perfect man” mohamed did (pig excrement be upon him). You see, mohamed, being a miserable coward and a con artist, would send other men into battle to fight on his behalf. Mohamed would stay at the BACK of the pack and let the stupid, ignorant suckers like you that he had conned into his political cult do the actual fighting and dying. Mohamed would then fornicate with the dead men’s wives and children. You should follow mohamed’s example! Here is the contact info for the main mosque here in Denver :

Masjid Abu Bakr
Imam Karim Abu Zaid
2071 South Parker Road
Denver, CO 80231
Phone: 303-696-9800
Email: denvermosque@yahoo.com 
I’m sure they would be delighted to hear from you. Frankly, I’m terribly disappointed that not a SINGLE musloid here in the United States has made ANY attempt to rape and behead me. But maybe I haven’t made myself clear enough, so let me do that right now.

I will NEVER, EVER, EVER submit to islam. I will fight islam with every fiber of my being for as long as I live because islam is pure satanic evil. If you are really serious about islam dominating the United States and the world, you are going to have to come through me. You are going to have to kill me. Good luck with that. And understand that if you or some of your musloid boyfriends do actually manage to kill me, The Final Crusade will officially commence five minutes later, and then, despite your genetic mental retardation, you will be made to understand with crystal clarity what the word “defeat” means. Either way, I win, so come and get it.

Deo adjuvante non timendum (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of).

Ann Barnhardt
Ann has since moved to a undisclosed location somewhere in the US.

Here is what happen this week:
Please Pray For the Thieves That Broke Into My Place Today 
I arrived home from Mass to find my front door ajar. 
Sure enough, thieves had taken a tire iron to the front door, no small feat – it is a heck of a door with a heck of a lock – and worked it until it gave. They ransacked the place, and, in their thoroughness, found my small, at-home pile of cash, which was basically next month’s rent, to be paid this coming weekend. The big pile is kept off site. Thank goodness. But still. A month’s rent. And even more importantly, money that mostly came from benefactors. Ugh. 
Everything else was either on my person, locked up, or too heavy or not of interest. They just wanted the cash. I don’t have jewelry, so there was nothing to get in that respect either. 
I have learned that when Our Lord REALLY wants the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass offered for some poor lost soul or souls, He sends them my way. Nothing guarantees having the Holy Sacrifice of Calvary offered for someone than having them commit a grave sin against me personally. 
Thank God I wasn’t here when they came, lest they had died in their sin. At least this way, they will have time to repent. 
Anyway, please pray for the thieves, that they repent, convert or revert, die in a state of grace and achieve the Beatific Vision.

St. Philip Neri, pray for us.
St. Michael the archangel, pray for us.
Christ, have mercy on us.
Then this offer of Masses
TWO Masses Now Being Offered For the Thieves That Broke Into My House! 
HA! 
Satan always loses in the end. 
Now the poor, miserable souls that broke into my place yesterday and stole my April rent money will have TWO Masses offered for their repentance, conversion or reversion, and eternal salvation: there will be one today – Wednesday, and another this weekend. 
I hope to meet them in heaven after my bajillion yearlong purgation, should I make it. Anything is possible, folks, and God most certainly does write straight on crooked lines. I guess we’ll all find out at the General Judgment how this little episode works out. 
Also, while you are praying for the thieves, should you choose to do so, also remember the “Five Champagne Communists” who are my particular Lenten intention. 
THANK YOU!
Couple of things:

1. Why does Ann have cash? a small pile of cash at home & a large pile of cash hidden somewhere?
didn't Ann say that cash was doomed? something to the effect: lo, the end is nigh......

2. What if the thieves are MUSLIM? would Ann still pay for a Mass? I mean, really...can Ann trust a Muslim who said he has been converted? LOL!

3. Maybe it was government goons setting Ann up for the "event".....


Comments