Rad Trads At Canon212.com Appprove Of Their Own Annulments But Condemn Annulments For Everyone Else! What?


Famous Rad Trad Dave Domet of Vox Cantoris Blog who got his annulment when he was in his fifties a few years back. See his Rad Trad web site here

That annulment is OK.

But when non-Rad Trads get an annulment - well that's just wrong! 

Here is the headline on Canon212:
'I wasn't looking for the Church to tell me I was right' - How my annulment gave me 'real healing' and self-discovery, you know.
Sounds to me like the owner of Canon212 disapproves of   Annulments  for those outside the Latin Mass community......

Another reason why attendance at a Latin Mass is no guarantee that you're not a complete moron.


Comments

  1. Saint Thomas Aquinas once said that lust darkens the mind. That must be what happened to the divorced-and-remarried Dave Dormet and his potty mouth. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's Dirty Dave's own words on his adultery from a Sedevacantist website that agreed to interview the cretin:

    "Let me say this too. I married my lovely Frankie nearly two years ago; we courted for nearly two before that. I was married previously in the Church but was granted a “Decree of Nullity” many years ago."

    Not linking to it because it's a stupid site, but Google "Vox Cantoris annulment" and you can easily find it.

    What was he doing during those two years of "courting", I wonder? Cheating on his first (valid) wife?

    What a loser. The trouble with thinking with your loins is that your brain runs out of oxygen pretty fast. LOL. Viva St. Thomas Aquinas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, please. David's first marriage was annulled long before before he met his wife. If you're so curious about David's marriage, why don't you ask him yourself? That's what email is for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just use the library computer - with librarian supervision of course!

      Delete
    2. can I use you email account? whats your password?

      Delete
    3. "Oh, please. David's first marriage was annulled long before before he met his wife."

      So Dave's been dating all these years looking for love?

      I think Ann Barnhardt would dis-approve

      Delete

Post a Comment