Persecution Of Two Time Married Dave Domet Of Vox Cantoris

Dave & Gary 

First Dave (in his own words) on his marital state:
Q. Do you believe the proposals of Cardinal Kasper are, as Cardinals Muller and Sarah describe them, heretical, inasmuch as they propose to divorce Catholic Faith from Traditional discipline regarding the Sacraments?  
Mr. Domet: Yes, 100% without reservation. Let me say this too. I married my lovely Frankie nearly two years ago; we courted for nearly two before that. I was married previously in the Church but was granted a “Decree of Nullity” many years ago. Let these prelates stop with the distortion of the facts. The annulment process, at least I can speak of here in Toronto, is rigorous and thorough as it must be, but it was not “painful.” It took time because I was lazy with my documents. My recollection is the cost was a suggested donation of $900 Canadian for which I received a tax receipt — so we can get off that carousel that it is not possible to obtain one. One cannot divorce the Catholic Faith from Traditional discipline regarding the Sacraments and still remain Catholic.
Now for the persecution he is facing:

Saturday, 11 March 2017


Blest am I, for they hated my Master too!

The harassment continues unabated in the combox.

It is a fascinating time.
Source

His master? Gary?

Oh...and don't forget: Dave's annulment is valid & righteous while your annulment isn't!

Dave follows up with this threat:

"I will render vengeance to my enemies, and repay them that hate me." Let the Voxers discern and let us not think that this is only meant for Israel of the past. 


Source 





Comments

  1. Dave's idea of persecution is apparently people saying mean things about his blog posts.

    What a "faggot", to borrow a word that he and his friends love to use.

    Perhaps St Dave would like a copy of The Imitation of Christ from the Easter Bunny. Or a one way ticket to Aleppo. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment