Hilary White Looking For A Spiritual Roommate!

I’ve decided to start canvassing the Traditional Catholic world to find a… well, a “spiritual roommate,” let’s call it for now. I know there are many out there who have told me how much they would like to visit Norcia, but of course the quakes have meant we had to put plans like that aside. But when they are finished – and they will eventually – I could really use both some help and some company. Source
1. Ann Barnhardt
2. Ann Barnhardt with guns
3. Ann Barnhardt with knives
4. Ann Barnhardt with explosives

I vote for Ann

I think it would be perfect fit.

I also think webcams should be put up in the hovel, so that all the good stuff could be lived streamed.

Hilary should charge viewing fees to help raise funds.

Problem....Ann is on a no fly list and had her passport confiscated...how will Ann get to Rome?


Comments