What Would Fr Z Do? Let's Say Fr. John Zuhlsdorf Was Invited To A Hong Kong Cock Fight............

I don’t know about you, but over the last year or so I have become increasingly disciplined regarding my situation awareness. When I get out of my car, I look around to see where everyone is. When I walk out the door, I look around to see where everyone is. When I walk into a place, I look around. I know where the doors and exits are. I see where everyone is, who comes in after me. If I see someone that looks or behaves oddly, I keep an eye on them. Fr. Z Read More>>>>>
Really?

Really, what would Fr. Z do?

This is 2017 and Fr. Z is a restless world traveler and is bound to stumble upon sights like this - even in Hong Kong.

So what would Fr. Z & his situational awareness do?

1. Run and hide while screaming
2. Stare at the man while screaming
3. Scream
4. Cover the man up then scream
5. Scream
6. Scream and then shoot the guy - 'cause Fr Z ALWAYS packs heat!


Comments