OK I Guess Traditionalists Have A Love Affair With SODOMITES!


How many Latin Mass traditionalists fell for Michael?

Just about all of them.

When Gay Gary came out - where did all the Traditionalist go?

Over to One Peter Five! To help form the Cult of Steve Skojec!

Now it seems that A Blog for Dallas Area Catholics is still in love with SODOMITES:
Ok it’s late and I have 1200 miles to drive tomorrow so I haven’t watched all of it, but I believe noted alt-right counter-insurgent has come out……as a TRAD. Note the comment at 1:25, where he makes a joke of the banality of the Mass in vernacular. THERE MAY BE FOUL LANGUAGE, BLUE HUMOR AND GAY INNUENDO IN THE BELOW. YOU ARE WARNED:

Note how he plays up Mass in English as a ludicrous proposition. I would not doubt if Milo, from pure aesthetics, if not Doctrine, prefers the TLM, but this possible admission makes me wonder again if he isn’t playing a flamboyantly gay character to give himself more room to maneuver against the totalitarian Left? The clip overall is a pretty fair defense of the Faith against the pretensions of the diabolical culture and the wholly insane Left. Please pray for me. I have miles to go before I rest, and I miss my family and parish terribly. Dominus vobiscum! Source
As was said before - just because you attend the Latin Mass is no guarantee that you will not have discernment problems!

Same blogger who praise SODOMITE Voris and let him into their HOME is now praising a Conservative SODOMITE!

Maybe Ann Barnhardt will come out and praise Milo as well!

Comments