Steve Skojec The Defender Of Akita: "Mary Is The Destroyer Of All Heresies".....

Our Lady Of La Salette

Forerunner to the Antichrist Mr. Steve Skojec pretends to have devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary.

And yet Skojec rejects the words of Our Lady at La Salette and calls Melanie, insane and an attention whore.

But Mr. Skojec accepts and defends the words of Akita.

Here is Skojec writing to his followers:
My faith, my hope, my trust, is in Jesus Christ and in the promise he gave to His Church. But enough is enough already! There’s not enough time in the day to report on all the ways Rome is now rejecting Christ’s own teaching and mission. I believe God is letting this happen for a reason, and I believe that this is the time of Our Lady, whose Immaculate Heart will triumph. But my own heart, sinful and small as it is, is heavy. I again turn today to His Excellency Bishop Athanasius Schneider, who cuts to the heart of the crisis and gives us a cause for hope: Mary is the destroyer of all heresies. Read More>>>
Please just take a look at the Two pictures. Compare Our Lady of La Salette with Akita.

Where's Jesus Christ Crucified?

1. With Our Lady of La Salette?

2. With Akita?

So when Skojec says that Mary is the destroyer of all heresies, is Skojec referring to:

1. Our Lady of La Salette?

2. Akita?

Yea....there's lies the problem for Skojec.

Akita

Comments