DOOM Has To Be Right Around The Corner.....Gary Voris Dancing On The Table Over Trump Win!



So for a guy who wars against all things non-Catholic, what kind of reaction is this for the election victory of a thrice married protestant pervert?

Yea....I wonder if there are any photos of Gary dancing back in the day......

I'll be using this gif a a lot in the coming days, weeks months and year....

On CM site:
A DANCE AND A SONG A promise is a promise; to our viewers and to Our Lady.
The comments on the page are insane. These are the same people who attack anything that is found  be non-Catholic in a priest, bishop religious and the laity, but they are all quick to claim that the election of a thrice married protestant pervert is from God! 

So I guess non-Catholic faith and morals is a good thing in political rulers.

Strange.

And what is even stranger is if President elect Trump dies in the non-catholic state he is in, and if this happens before he reaches the day of his inauguration day on 20 January.

So looking at Gary's reaction and the comments of his followers I do believe the lot of them will be very disappointed ...very soon.....something about pride cometh before the fall and what not....


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was mean - but thanks for the heads up - this is great.

    I found out who you are BTW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or have others told it thee of me....

      Delete
    2. No - I'm just guessing because I googled your dxv for something and came across your twitter - but then I thought the MW identity is probably not your real name. I think you may be Putin now. LOL! Just kidding.

      Delete
    3. just stay away from the luxury bathroom or kitchen with high-end faucets ...

      Delete
  3. for my next mean post I will ask why Voris thinks its wrong for Bishops to dance on a stage at world youth day and why its ok for Voris to dance on a table.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news I have proof that Gary is not the Great Monarch nor is he the fore-runner to the antichrist...see the latest post above!

      Delete

Post a Comment