Church Militant Has Lost Audience Since Gary's Gay Announcement!

How popular is churchmilitant.com?

Global Rank

Global 64,091   ↧ 2,673

Rank in United States 16,268

Still Gary is raked higher than most Trad sites.

Here's how Gary lost some viewers:
As you probably know, the apostolate has been somewhat silent this week publicly. That’s because a situation has developed that I must fill you in on. It involves the sins of my past life all committed prior to my reversion to the Catholic faith. We have on very good authority from various sources that the New York archdiocese is collecting and preparing to quietly filter out details of my past life with the aim of publicly discrediting me, this apostolate and the work here. 
I have never made a secret that my life prior to my reversion was extremely sinful. I have said many times — in public — that I was in a state of mortal sin, and had I died, I would have been damned. I also revealed these sins were of a sexual nature and that they occurred over a prolonged period of time. I did not reveal the specific nature or details of the sins, because when I returned home to the Church, I did not think that a full public confession of details was necessary in order to start proclaiming the great mercy of God. Perhaps that was a wrong assessment. I don’t seriously know. Perhaps along these years I should have been revealing of greater detail. That, I now think so, but more on that in a moment. 
Whatever the matter, I will now reveal that for most of my years in my thirties, confused about my own sexuality, I lived a life of live-in relationships with homosexual men. From the outside, I lived the lifestyle and contributed to scandal in addition to the sexual sins. On the inside, I was deeply conflicted about all of it. In a large portion of my twenties, I also had frequent sexual liaisons with both adult men and adult women. These are the sins of my past life in this area which are all now publicly admitted and owned by me. That was before my reversion to the Faith. 
I had great pain to overcome from childhood and my youth and instead of recommending myself to God in my youth, I gave in to the flesh and died spiritually. I shudder every time I think what would now be my lot had I died in a traffic accident or something. I gave up myself — my masculinity, my identity, my self-understanding, my own dignity as a baptized Catholic. As I have said publicly, without the details, I lived a horrible life and would be in Hell had I been killed before returning to the Faith. source
Gary Lost audience because Catholics don't do Gay:


Fore-runner to the Anti-Christ Steve Skojec and one of his cult members thinks that the decline in Gary's followers is because Gary is Pro-Pope:
Grok Hadrian • a day ago I am a programmer and love to crunch numbers. I took all the the Catholic blog and websites and compared their growth over the last year. It is very interesting. As far as 1P5 went, it had the greatest gain in readership of any Catholic website, up 40%, RC Register was down 30%. The official Vatican website that is full of positive Pope propaganda is down 80%, yes that is 80%. The liberal Catholic websites are all down even worse than RC Register. For example, RC Reporter is down 41%. Oddly, Catholic websites that have no news content, are staying about even or going up a little.

As for myself, I get so upset at the news coming out about Pope Francis, the Vatican, and many bishops, that I have to turn it all off. I start getting depressed and my faith falters. (I thinks Steve mentioned a few months ago that his wife had to get after him a little bit about similar issues.) None the less, it is understandable that we both want to know what is going on. It is kind of like when you have family in Florida during a hurricane, you are concerned about so you watch everything you can about the hurricane.

But sometimes we still have to back off and not allow it all to depress us. For me, I have decided to watch with a bit of an attitude that either this will blowup and cause a total purge of the heretics of the Church, or Jesus will have to step in, perhaps even his second coming and the end of the worldly system.

Another interesting statistic is that Church Militant, who has been supporting the Pope while bashing unfaithful bishops, has seen it traffic drop by 25%. I think a lot of readers can see the irony in supporting the Pope ( who appoints these heretical bishops), while dong good work exposing those same bishops in their heresy. • Reply•Share › Avatar 
Steve Skojec Mod Grok Hadrian • a day ago That's very interesting. What are you using for your data? 
Grok Hadrian Steve Skojec • a day ago Yes, but only using the basic data from the graph and data they supply for free. 
No, the lost in audience is because Gary came out of the closet. Gary has been pro-pope since 2013 along with the majority of Traditionalists.

Comments