Fr. John Zuhlsdorf To A New Mass Goer: "I’ll Pray For You After I Sorrowfully Watch The Video Of A Thug In A Hood Shouting In Arabic As He Saws Your Head Off On The Street Outside Your Parish Church.......


 I bet Fr Z really and truly hopes to see this day....
I’ll pray for you after I sorrowfully watch the video of a thug in a hood shouting in Arabic as he saws your head off on the street outside your parish church… no, wait… your faith community’s worship space. Even though you are seriously screwed up right now, there is hope for you. I’ll pray that, at the end, you gave courageous witness to the Catholic Faith and to Christ.  And, if you are beatified, I’ll pray to you, asking you to intercede for our nation and to beg that God be appeased.  Until then, please just shut up.…source
What kind of priest says things like this?





Comments