NEW EVANGELIZATION: Married Priest With Kids 'I'm From The Vatican, You're FUCKED!'



Not a real priest.......maybe one of  Fr. Longenecker's priest friends?

Vicar shouted 'I'm from the Vatican, you're f*****' as he lashed out at police after nightclub booze binge 

A Church of England vicar shouted: 'I'm from the Vatican, you're f*****' as he lashed out at police following a nightclub vodka binge. Parish priest Gareth Jones, 36, screamed: 'I have diplomatic immunity' as he punched, kicked, bit and spat at a police officer and a paramedic who found him passed out in his clerical frock in Covent Garden, central London. When paramedic Ian Pollock gently shook the passed-out pastor at 2.30am to check he was alright, he awoke and growled: 'I am going to f*** you up.' Mirror Read More>>>>>

Comments