Hey! Louie Verrecchio! Are You Still Punching Walls For Gary Michael Voris?




Remember this from Louie Verrecchio on Voris coming out because very bad men have dirt on Gary and Gary outsmarted those Diocesan creeps:
According to Michael: 
We have on very good authority from various sources that the New York archdiocese is collecting and preparing to quietly filter out details of my past life with the aim of publicly discrediting me, this apostolate and the work here. 
Beating them to the punch and stealing their thunder, Michael states: 
I have never made a secret that my life prior to my reversion was extremely sinful … I will now reveal that for most of my years in my thirties, confused about my own sexuality, I lived a life of live-in relationships with homosexual men. From the outside, I lived the lifestyle and contributed to scandal in addition to the sexual sins. On the inside, I was deeply conflicted about all of it. In a large portion of my twenties, I also had frequent sexual liaisons with both adult men and adult women. 
My first reaction? Anger. Intense anger. 
What kind of gutless, diabolical, scumbag would stoop so low as to unearth and make public the sins of another man; in particular, sins confessed? I suppose I’ve answered my own question already in the asking… 
My next reaction? Sadness. Genuine sadness… Yea, we have some differences, but it breaks my heart to see Michael forced to reveal things that are no one’s business. No one should ever be put in this position. 
I’m also sorry to know that he ever went through such a period in his life. It must have been horrible; even worse than having to stand in front of a camera to talk about it today. 
Whoever is involved in this smear operation (assuming Michael’s “good authority” is correct) will get precisely what they deserve; be it in this life or the next. Our Lord will see to it. I know that. 
Even so, the vigilante in me would like to batter them personally. Another part of me feels compelled to wish them an eternity in Hell; the abode of he who is inspiring this and the other sins that they’re desperately attempting to hide. There goes that anger again. Source
Yea...where's the evidence that New York archdiocese is collecting sordid details of Gary's Sodomite past?

I mean, you really can't punch a non-entity, now can you, Louie?

Maybe you can punch a wall instead.....


Comments