Ex- Legionaries Of Christ Steve Skojec Takes On MELANIE CALVAT, Shepherdess of La Salette........


MARIA OF THE CROSS, 
Victim of Jesus nee MELANIE CALVAT, 
Shepherdess of La Salette
"I protest highly against a different text, which people may dare publish after my death. I protest once more against the very false statements of all those who dare say and write First that I embroidered the Secret; second, against those who state that the Queen Mother did not say to transmit the Secret to all her people." Melanie 

Steve wants all the glory for himself..............

 

Comments

  1. What did Steve Skojec say about Melanie? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post Steve's comments soon enough in another post.

    Steve like most traditionalist hate Melanie and call her insane unstable etc.

    I will also post the entire message as a list every month and keep tabs on what was in the message and what took place during the month.

    its strange how men like Skojec dismiss La Salette but will then write or predict the very same things that are contain in the message - its like steve wants all the glory for himself in predicting coming chastisements and will pat himself on the back for being right all the while mocking Melaine and the Mother of God.

    I give credit to what Melaine put down. I point out what is found in the message will take place when it does.

    I don't like steve at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, dxv, I'll be waiting for it.
    I'm a devotee of Melanie Calvat and believe she will one day be venerated, beatified, even canonized. I may not live to see the day, but I feel she deserves all of that, given all her sufferings and persecution by Church authorities in her time, and her fidelity to Our Lord and Blessed Mother.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its just me and you. hopefully one day soon there will be more who will be devotees of Melanie Calvat and the message.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment