Vox Cantois Breaks Away From Papolater Michael Voris & Church Militant.com: I Confess: I Am A "Rebel" And An "Idolater" And I Am "Obstinate," But I'll Never Be A Papolater!



For those that don't know Michael Voris is a Papolater.

Voris worships Pope Francis,  just like Sedevacantists who worship the papacy.

Voris believes that the Pope can do no evil. The Sedevacantists believe that the Pope can do no evil.

OK then.....
If Vox (Dave Domet ) is really dead set against the pontificate of  Pope Francis then Vox must let his friends know the dangers that they are in, by praising the pontificate of Francis or keeping silent about the errors and scandals of Pope Francis.

One such friend or father as Dave likes to call him is Michael Voris. Voris is a supporter of Pope Francis and hides the wickedness of Francis from his followers. Has Dave told Voris to knock it off?

Or will Dave look the other way and leave Voris in his error?

I imagine that if Dave approaches Voris to tell me he must leave his Papolater ways - here is what Voris' response would sound like:


Comments