Christine Niles Of ChurchMilitant.com EMAIL DEFENDING MICHAEL VORIS AGAINST LOUIE VERRECCHIO


King Gary:
A building, a building! My kingdom for a building!

Carroll:
Withdraw, my lord; I'll help you to a building.

King Gary:
Slave! I have set my life upon a cast,
And I will stand the hazard of the die.

Richard The Third Act 5, scene 4, 7–10

Louie Verrecchio’s latest article How Michael Voris rolls

CHRISTINE NILES EMAIL

Dear All,

An e-mail was forwarded to me at ChurchMilitant.com citing Louie Verrecchio’s latest article accusing Michael Voris of being influenced by money rather than the salvation of souls.

I recognize many of your names, as you were friends or acquaintances at Holy Rosary Parish, where I attended for a number of years and where three of my children were baptized. I attended since Fr. Duvelius was assigned there.

I’ve now been working at ChurchMilitant.com for more than a year, and have known Michael Voris & Terry Carroll for longer than that.

I also know Louie Verrecchio, and he’s been a guest on my radio show a couple times.

I am saddened by Louie’s accusations, as there isn’t a shred of truth to them. Louie is going on speculation and innuendo and, unfortunately, outright falsehoods.

This has everything to do with the fact that Michael Voris has taken a principled stand against the SSPX, and refuses to back down.

This is all about the SSPX. That’s it.

Knowing the truth of the situation, and knowing Michael Voris personally, I can tell you without hesitation that his first and only concern is the salvation of souls. Period.

There is no secret donor, no one bankrolling the apostolate, no rich Opus Dei member pulling the strings (the very idea is laughable). Neither does Terry Carroll (or anyone else) exercise the sort of control that others claim he does. Michael Voris calls the shots at his apostolate. He is very much is own man, and makes his own decisions–based on the good of the Church and of souls.

I can tell you that Michael’s been offered a great deal of money by various supporters to pursue their own agenda (whether it’s government conspiracies or even pro-SSPX content)–money that would greatly help out the apostolate. But he’s turned them all down because it did not advance the mission of this apostolate–which is about the salvation of souls.

People of good will can argue about the SSPX–but to smear the integrity of a man trying to live out the Faith simply because he refuses to support the SSPX is beyond the pale.

God bless.

Christine Niles
ChurchMilitant.com
christineniles@churchmilitant.com

Zelo zelatus sum pro Domino Deo exercituum. 1 Kings 19:14




Comments