What Kind Of Roman Catholic Priest Writes A Book On The Art Of Kissing.....Same Priest Who Pope Francis Made Archbishop


Archbishop Victor Manuel Fernández 
Made Titular Archbishop of Tiburnia
15 June 2013


I want to clarify that this book is not written from both my own experience, but from the lives of people kissing. In these pages I want to synthesize the popular feeling, what people feel when they think of a kiss, which experienced deadly when they kiss. For that I chatted at length with many people who have abundant experience in this area, and also with many young people learn to kiss his way. In addition I consulted many books, and I wanted to show how the poets talk about the kiss. So, trying to synthesize the immense richness of life, these pages out for the kiss. I hope they help you kiss better, motivate you to release the best of your being in a kiss. The author. Publisher>>>>


 

Comments