Who Said It? Crazed Rad Trad Gun Nut Or Crazed Evangelical Gun Nut?


Go ahead read this and tell me who said it?

I will get rid of my gun if someone can pull out a Bible and show me the verse that makes it a sin merely to own a weapon, or to use it for self-defense. I will get rid of my gun if my gun ever becomes possessed by the Devil, or if I ever become possessed by the Devil. I will get rid of my gun the very moment that all evil is vanquished from human society, and wickedness is purged from the hearts of men, and there is no longer any danger in the world and the whole of mankind can live in utter peace and harmony. When Christ returns in His glory I will certainly lay down my arms. I do not plan on bringing my gun to Heaven. But we aren't yet in Heaven. And that is why I have a gun. And that is why I won't get rid of it. Source 

1. Crazed Rad Trad Gun Nut?
2. Crazed Evangelical Gun Nut?

Comments